TLC-8LS Tally Controller
- 8 Tally Outputs
- USB Interface
- Intercom Pass Through Connector
- Compatible with Livestream Studio 1.3 and higher On Windows
- Also Compatible with vMix 16
- NOT Macintosh Compatible
The TLC-8LS is our microprocessor controlled tally box designed for the larger Livestream Studios. Though it is compatible with 3, 4 or 5 input Studios as well*. It connects to your Livestream Studio via USB and to the tally light via Ethernet style cable.
The TLC-8LS has eight tally output channels and supports Program, Preview and Talent tally. The Talent tally is tied to the program tally but can be globally disabled via a jumper.
For CCU users the TLC-8LS can be interfaced with CCUs that require ‘Dry’ contact closure using an RU-2 relay unit for each CCU.
Another thing that sets the TLC-8LS apart from a simple adapter cable is the intercom pass-through so you can run both tally and intercom on a single Cat5 cable run. Connect your intercom base station into the XLR on the TLC-8LS then connect your beltpacks to the multi-purpose port on the tally lights with the proper adapter cable..
TLC-8LS ships with a 6 foot USB cable .
*Requires Livestream Studio v. 1.3 or higher
- Compact, rugged ABS construction
- Supports both program and preview tally
- 8 tally outputs
- XLR intercom pass through connection
- Compatible with TL-XD, TL-1 and TL-2 lights plus RU-2 relay units
- Powered via USB – no wall wart
- No extra software required
List Price $495